About MSiA at Northwestern University
This full-time, 15-month professional master’s degree immerses students in a comprehensive and applied curriculum exploring the underlying data science, information technology and business of analytics. Supplemented by an internship placement and industry supplied projects, graduates will be exceptionally well equipped to harness and communicate the full value of data to the organizations they serve.
- identify and assess the opportunities, needs and constraints for data usage within an organizational context;
- integrate information technology and data science to maximize the value of data;
- design innovative and creative data analytics solutions;
- communicate clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences;
- lead analytics teams and projects.
|Click to hear the Program Director, Diego Klabjan, discuss Northwestern's collaboration with Teradata|
|Click to hear Dean Ottino speak on Northwestern's collaboration with IBM|